View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 05:49 AM   #2
Gudiomen

Default Re: Questions about healing wounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelSammallahti
What order do wounds heal in? This doesn't usually matter, but if you've taken damage from attacks with the Symptoms enhancement, it's a big deal. Most severe symptoms are healed first? Last? Take turns?
I don't know, but I suppose last wounds heal first. If you're using basic rules. I use individual wounds, so they heal all simultaneously (yes this speeds up healing, but they also bleed spearately and need separate treatment).

Quote:
What about an innate attack with Symptoms and No Wounding? Off-limits? Virtual damage heals at the usual rate? (By the way, if it has No Wounding, does it still cause shock penalties?)
I'd go with "virtual damage", healing at the usual rate. No Wounding doesn't cause shock, shock is a secondary effect of a wound, of damage... if there's no wound there is no pain, no shock.

Quote:
Also, is it fair to take Extended Duration on attacks that heal slowly? Permanent? Or should I somehow combine this with the Wounded disadvantage? If so, what would be correct - Side Effect, or an Affliction with Permanent and Link?
I'd say no, it isn't legal. You're power is not causing wounds, it's causing damage. So you could theoretically extend the duration of your power, not the effects of your power on the person. Unless your power is a continuous effect on the person. To make wounds heal slower use Slow Healing as an Affliction, maybe a Symptom or Side Effect (not sure wich one is apropriate, IDHMBWM).[/QUOTE]
Gudiomen is offline   Reply With Quote