View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #308
Ragabash Moon

Default Re: Updated / New Character Sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmedwards View Post
Nothing. That's exactly what it does. The unarmed auto-detection mode does the exact same thing as the standard auto-detection mode, except that it's limited to choosing only from between DX and any unarmed skills.

That is, unless I drastically misread his post, exactly what Eric requested.

So, set the primary parry box to Karate in GCA's Protection window. Or, set it to Force Sword, and use the unarmed auto-detection mode for the extra parry box.

The first/primary parry box (left-to-right) is GCA's parry box, which you control via GCA's Protection window. The second/extra parry box (again, LTR) is Phoenix's parry box. This has, virtually, always been the case. The two auto-detection modes are for Phoenix's extra parry box only. I have no plans, at this time, to override GCA's parry box.
Ahhh!!! Ok, thanks see I never knew about the GCA Protection box governing that first box on Phoenix, hence the confusion... so that works :)

Cleopatra: Whenever she assigned me to the switch, was that Voice, or was Raina influencing her thinking? Because, I mean, if it was Raina, she got inside my head and decided that I would screw it up.
Ragabash Moon is offline   Reply With Quote