View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM   #171
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: (IC) Lost In Dreams [Peter]

Senarich: "Warn him? I suppose. I'm trying to figure if Irodontus would appreciate it though. And I'm not fond of the idea of re-entering society via Irodontus."

His dreams that night feature a number of people in cloaks and hoods. Peter is actually reminded somewhat of the KKK, but wearing browns instead of white. They refer to each other by something between titles and code names. One prominent member is known as "Brother Iron". Another is known as 'Brother Sword'. Most of the names are objects or substances clearly associated with what the locals would call 'civilization': Sword, Iron, Wheel, Road, Sythe, Book-- The titles are usually brother, but Peter does here titles like 'Master', 'Father', 'Keeper' and 'Sir'.

They mostly talked about others: Those not in their organization were mostly refered to by what seemed to be real names, but every so often they had other names, such as 'the scorpion'. The seemed to be mostly engaged in spying on their neighbors...

Peter woke up feeling a little more tired than normal.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote