View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Dalillama

Default Re: Favourite/Required Choir/Band

I've been playing a Kyrio of Creation IST Flowers for quite a while now. My advice is twofold: 1) A human Servant is incredibly helpful, as are humans who can be trusted with the truth in general; these work best on your home turf. 2) In many cases, homeless people will minimally harmed by having a few hours taken out of their day, particularly if you arrange for money/food/shelter to be available when you're done; the downside is that you look like a homeless person while doing this. 3) People who are asleep already are good choices, although usually only at night; as long as you get them back before morning and don't commit any crimes, no harm no foul. 4) Animal hosts are surprisingly versatile. Birds in particular are great for shadowing/observing people.

By this point, my Kyrio also has the Lightning and Flowers attunements, which allows for some extra options. Particularly, Flowers is great for just existing on the Corporeal without worrying. You can put a Force into a shrub or bush, and you're very unlikely to accidentally harm it.

One of my personal favorites stories involves a demon who our Michaealite had ID'd while we were on a plane. Being a direct sort of angel, she proceeded to unScabbard a pair of knives and drive them into his heart via his collarbone. Fortunately, the bleeding was mostly internal, so she was able to pass him off as sleeping until we landed. We 'helped' our 'drunk friend' off the plane at the next stop, but we needed to get rid of him so we could finish our own business and not be arrested for murder. So we dragged him down to long term parking, where I had an idea. "You're going to hide him in one of these cars or something?" "No, watch this, they'll find Hoffa before they find this guy." We draped him on the hood of the biggest, most ostentatious SUV we could find, and then applied Transubstantiation to turn him into 250 lbs of pigeon guano.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote