View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:32 AM   #89
Icelander

Default Alterations to last two posts

I've rewritten post #82 (formerly 'Pretty ----ing Ninja!', now Sad Songs Say So Much) and #84 (formerly 'Tell Me Not, Sweet, I am Unkind', now What's That in the Shadows?).

This was done because I realised that, typical self-centered player that I am, I had forgotten a scene which my character was not a part of and written the story as if the other two characters simply ceased to exist once he left the room. This, of course, is not true and Dr. Anderson and Cherry Bell had a talky scene while Taylor played scout-sniper. The fact that I forgot their scene also caused me to misinterpret other events and put some comments in the wrong order or have the characters be located in slightly different areas when they were said. It all ought to be fixed now.

As a result of post length limits, I cut some text which was already posted and it will instead appear in the next post, which will carry the title which was cut now: 'Tell Me Not, Sweet, I am Unkind'. This way, I should be able to fit the entire Conversation between Chase Taylor and Cherry Bell there.

Not actual spoilers, more inviting speculation and commenting on background information that the players had from the start, but may or may not have been apparent to all readers. Readers are invited to think about
Spoiler: