View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #55
Skullcrusher

Default Re: [OOC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
Oh my, I guess I just started an avalanche. xD

Well, no one is actually blocking you from using it but I don't really see the need.

Let's put it this way: 70% of the time you will be dimplomats, simply talking and discussing your next move and the problem set upon you. 10% of the time you will be in big battles. Yes, in those battles, you'll be provided with zoom-ins, where a bit of individual combat will be shown. The remaining 20% would be espionage, scouting and other miscellaneous missions.

As I've said, the biggest focus here is on fighting as an army, not the hand-to-hand combat.

Yes, you may use Low-Tech and modify your gear but I don't see the point of going into that much detail. What I want detailed as much as possible, though, are your backstories.

Marko

Well if we are being Charged by the Lord to fight would it be ok to assume he will supply use with equipment. I am just looking at buying equipment. If we don't need to worry about that and can take a "Reasonable" amount of equipment for our PC's to fight a war then I am fine with that...if we have to purchase then I have to worry about what I can buy.

Randal Kane - Trent Bauer
Skullcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote