View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #4198
Puck

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
She looks exasperated, then condescending, then back to maternal. "I wanted to show you the good us dreams can do. I brought you here with your enemy and look, you're standing here peacefully. You could--potentially--come to an understanding."

Corat cuts her off. "No we couldn't. His goal is to destroy me. He doesn't have any issues with me, 'it's not personal', so there's nothing to talk about. I want to live, he wants me dead, I want to stay alive ergo I want him dead--or at least out of the way."

The fauns do not like this one bit. Vato sniffs, feigning indifference. The Oracle shoots him a dirty look. "Yes, but that is your grudge. If you were willing to make peace, we are more than willing to broker it. Here, on neutral ground."

Now she's provoked Ryuki, but that was going to happen eventually. "Neutral, huh? Can't even have a damned dream without the angel wars intruding, if you get your way."

"Yes you can! There are dreamers in their own dreams, unaffected by where we are. You can dream in your very own little world if you so choose; you've simply chosen to be here with all of us."

He leans back and crosses his arms--Ryuki doesn't like this, but he's still formulating why.

"We can bring peace to angels and demons, to the oldest war there is, we simply need to be able to go to the earth from time to time to work there. Is that not something you want?"
Mitch curls his tail around his body, flicking the feathered end of it around his face like a small fan brushing flies away. "My lord, as I'm sure you know is perhaps more open to speaking with you and your kindred then others of Heaven. I bear little to no grudge against your kind and do not mind if you wish to travel to Earth now and then. How do you believe that Ethereals can bring an end to the war between Heaven and Hell?"
Puck is offline   Reply With Quote