View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 04:49 AM   #4197
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
Sunae looks at him in surprise and confusion.

"We are on a hunt and I don't want to expend my energy if I don't have to."

She looks at the Oracle

"Why have you brought us here?"
She looks exasperated, then condescending, then back to maternal. "I wanted to show you the good us dreams can do. I brought you here with your enemy and look, you're standing here peacefully. You could--potentially--come to an understanding."

Corat cuts her off. "No we couldn't. His goal is to destroy me. He doesn't have any issues with me, 'it's not personal', so there's nothing to talk about. I want to live, he wants me dead, I want to stay alive ergo I want him dead--or at least out of the way."

The fauns do not like this one bit. Vato sniffs, feigning indifference. The Oracle shoots him a dirty look. "Yes, but that is your grudge. If you were willing to make peace, we are more than willing to broker it. Here, on neutral ground."

Now she's provoked Ryuki, but that was going to happen eventually. "Neutral, huh? Can't even have a damned dream without the angel wars intruding, if you get your way."

"Yes you can! There are dreamers in their own dreams, unaffected by where we are. You can dream in your very own little world if you so choose; you've simply chosen to be here with all of us."

He leans back and crosses his arms--Ryuki doesn't like this, but he's still formulating why.

"We can bring peace to angels and demons, to the oldest war there is, we simply need to be able to go to the earth from time to time to work there. Is that not something you want?"