View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
worms919

Default Re: Munchkin Quest Flow Chart?

Whoa... Very thorough. Just a few things I caught:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOE View Post
Note that P1 may expand ALL of his movement tokens at once to go through a single junction. In other words, even if P1 has 0 left, he could STILL go through a Hidden or Locked door.

P1's turn, after using up every movement token and crossing an extra junction, if he so desires, is not quite over yet.
You can only use all of your move to go through a single passage BEFORE USING ANY MOVEMENT. If you start your turn with 3 and use 2, you cannot use 1 to go through a locked door. But if you start your turn with one, you could use it to go through a locked or hidden door. This rule exists to ensure you don't get stuck in a room with zero move.

Quote:
#2; P1 may opt to run away from the monster instead, if he knows he won't be able to defeat it, or if he doesn't believe in his chances with the die roll.
I think you roll regardless... Not 100% sure why I think this...

Quote:
The reason why the monster die must be rolled, even if there are no monsters, is that whenever that die lands on the color of a player, dead or not, he gets to draw a Deus Ex Munchkin card!

Another important thing, when monsters are drawn, the Monster Die is rolled. The color it falls on determines who the "owner" of that monster is. a stand of his color will support the monster's standie so it can have a presence in the dungeon. .
Players also draw a DxM card if their color is rolled during the die roll to determine the monsters owner. I think you are implying this, just trying to make it more explicit.

Otherwise, looks good from this end, though I'm not sure its much clearer than the rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelstaind View Post
That's something else, what is the whole <fnord> thing? I have seen it many times in different posts around here, but I am lost as to it's either actual or implied meaning.
Thanks.
SJ Games actually has a page dedicated to this topic:
http://sjgames.com/fnord