View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 08:54 PM   #10
Isawa Brian

Default Re: {In Nomine} Favorite Canon Superiors?

Let's see... Canon, huh? I can't even send my obligatory tease in your direction?

I'm really fond of the Cherub-ish superiors, personally. I get along well with them in terms of personality, although Blandine irriates me. I say Cherub-Ish because the post-Cherub Malakite David is my absolute all-time favorite, and not just because lithic technology is my life. I like that sense of dedication, unity, and togetherness, although I'm not fond of the skinheads stuff. For similar reasons, Zaddie is my favorite minor. Chris used to be second, but irritating portrayals of him have pushed him down somewhat on my list. Novalis is behind all of them- I think she's sweet, and in a way, she's a realistic pacifist- she WILL permit violence, if there's no other option- but she and I just don't mesh well.

Other than that, I have a fondness for Michael when I'm feeling militant, and Laurence makes for a great impetus of plot devices. Janus I find to be highly useful in writing 19th-18th century stuff, and Gabby's prophecies...

And, heck. I'm a book Geek. Yves all the way, baby!

I guess what I'm really saying is that I like all of Heaven. Marc is interesting- especially since I'm doing some work now on early trade- Jean has the /toys/ man... Um. :) I'm a Heaven Fanboy. Even you, too, Jordi, ya big lug! *hugs* *has hand mauled* Dammit, third time this week.

Cherub of Archives
Isawa Brian is offline   Reply With Quote