View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #105
tshiggins

Default Re: Campaign: Facets

(...continued)

Thoroughly shaken, Sunmi asked her to explain, and the girl said Sunmi suffered from pent up anxieties caused by the denial of her true nature. Until she helped Sunmi achieve proper physical and emotional release, the girl said, she would remain with Sunmi until such opportunities arose. Alternatively, the green-locked cutie said, she could help Sunmi achieve the needed release, immediately, and moved toward the young Korean-American.

Realization dawned about the nature of this “physical and emotional release,” Sunmi nearly panicked, and she began to back her way around the room in an attempt to increase her distance from the interloper. However, the spirit-girl kept coming and Sunmi began to yammer out questions in a desperate attempt to distract the lushly-endowed, green-haired spirit and find a way out of this mess.

Eventually, the green-haired girl acknowledge herself as a fertility spirit who had drawn the image of her form out of Sunmi’s subconscious mind, and then shaped it with the decanic energies the Korean-American girl had attempted to tap. As such, the spirit-girl said, she didn’t need to attend to Sunmi’s needs personally (although that was the most desirable and would prove quite rewarding for both of them…), but would have to be present if Sunmi achieved her release in some other way.

Now thoroughly aghast, Sunmi considered surrounding the spirit with a circle of salt, realized she couldn’t pull that off, by herself (and didn’t want an angry spirit trapped in her ritual room, anyway…), asked a couple of questions about possible alternatives that left her even more unnerved, and found herself completely at a loss.

With that, the session ended.

##

Funny Quotes

Stephen: We came down here, Arthur, because you sent us a dead rabbit!
A.J. : That was nothing. You can talk to Doc Bascher about the pig.
Doc Bascher: We’re not going to talk about the pig!

Claudia: I’m glad he’s not in any more danger, at the moment.
Frank: Oh, we’re still in danger.
A.J. : Ignore that, for the moment….

A.J. <about Stephen>: He’s a marine.
Frank: Oh, thank God! Does he carry?
A.J. : He does.
Frank: Oh, thank God! That’s such a relief. We only have one nerd to worry about.

Claudia: Why did you blow up your car?
Randy: We had our reasons.

Claudia: Is it still going to glow, even after it’s sutured?
Doc Bascher: I don’t know. Let’s find out!
Sunmi: He’s on a whole other level of emo. He cuts himself and then heals it, so he can cut himself, again.

Frank: I’m a cop, not a magician. <pause> Well, actually, now I am a magician…

Stephen: You brought us out here for astrophysics, not metaphysics!
Claudia: People only use the word “magic” when they don’t know what’s actually going on.
A.J. : Exactly!

<Sunmi breaks cover, and begins to move toward the machine shop, which is under fire from someone using a rifle with exploding bullets.>
Doc Bascher: Ohmigod! Stay! I will tranquilize you!

<A fertility spirit appears in Sunmi’s ritual space, in the form of an Hentai schoolgirl. She explains her purpose.>
Sunmi: What?! No, wait! Can’t you just… teach me, or something?
Spirit-girl: Oh, yes! Certainly!
<She begins to move toward Sunmi, with a gleam in her eye.>
Sunmi<realization dawns>: Oh! No! Stop! Couldn’t I just… watch? No, wait…! Ahh!
Spirit-girl: Well, some people like that, but I’ve always found that participation is best.

<Sunmi desperately dials A.J.s number, and tells him she accidentally summoned a spirit, but doesn’t go into any detail.>
A.J. : Do you want me to come over there? Do you need help?
<Sunmi sees the spirit grin, and get that same gleam in her eye.>
Sunmi: No, no! It’s okay! I’ll figure it out!

Sunmi: What? You actually have to be there?
Spirit-girl: Well, of course. How else can I help you?
Sunmi: Oh, god.

Mike<OOC, laughing hard>: You should just take 20 bucks down to Fascinations and rent a booth, and just handle it. It would only take about 10 minutes!
Rebecca<OOC>: Ew, that’s gross! You might do that, but I’m not!

Torie L.: You guys have to hold the next session before I leave for college! I want to see how this turns out!

##
tshiggins is offline   Reply With Quote