View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #26
Samiloth

Default Re: My In Nomine wishlist

I would love new In Nomine books and would buy them for sure. In Nomine is one of the games I enjoy the most, I tell people to buy the (theme-) books just to have something great to read. It isn't many games you can read just because it is damn enjoyable to read the material.

I will throw myself over any new books containing theme and more about the world. I would love some info about historical superiors, and it would be nice to have a real write-up on superiors like Malphas and the other poor guys that only have some notes about them.

I would however not be especially interested in new rules (I wouldn't mind tweaking and re-balancing though). I am kind of fond of the rules, though I have modified them for my campaign (I did for example introduce using normal playing cards for combat to get more interesting fencing scenes in our renaissance setting). Anyway, I like the foundation for the In Nomine rules so new ones are only a downer.

With that said... I will buy a new rulebook if you release one (unless it is D20, I never touch D20). Even if it isn't something I hope for, I do love In Nomine and must support the game in hope of getting more books released.

My wishlist in short: Superiors and anything else that deal with theme and the world, such as history (Yes!). Adventures (okay). Rules (meh... I will support you guys because hopefully you will not write more books like this).
Samiloth is offline   Reply With Quote