View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #44
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: {In Nomine} Favorite Canon Superiors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mistress
She is the second mortal and the first mortal female,
This is not quite accurate, in In Nomine. Evolution is, for IN, a fact. (Though probably an evolution that's been tweaked by divine hands many a time...) Lilith was one of the three created mortals, who had no childhood, presumably no prior incarnations {my gods I just thought of that and wouldn't that be a twisted braincrack}, but was formed in a POOF, along with Adam.

She's also not mortal, and apparently never was, unless Lucifer went giving gifts to her pretty early on there, before the Fall.

Mind, that's the default for IN. As usual, GMs may always tweak!

(What, my favorites? Er... Well, yeah, Lilith. Doh. Next is Azzie. Then the very twisted versions of Nybbas (from Interesting Times) and Andrealphus (from SSO), who I might actually like better, but they've been rather changed around, so they might not count.

On the angelic side... Hm. Eli as I do him, definitely. Gabriel is wonderfully mutable. Laurence grows on me, though I probably make him a little more human than maybe I should at times (especially in Interesting Times). Janus is delightful for inflicting on players. I gained a heck of a lot of sympathy for Dominic when I wound up writing some stuff involving a "nice guy" Seraph of Judgment and having to reconcile this with his equal devotion to his Boss. My absolute favorite is Jean, though.

Those choices should come as NO SURPRISE to anyone.)

(SSO is explained in another relatively recent thread, I beleive. Interesting Times is a post-Armageddon series of fic I wrote. There is an incomplete list of stories at http://www.io.com/~arcangel/fic.html (scroll down to Interesting Times), and they're all marked by an "IT" in my LiveJournal Memories -- you'll have to check both my Lilith memories segment, and the non-Lilith In Nomine one. I split them out because of the Lilabetic readers...)