Thread: House Rules
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #29
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: House Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
One house rule came to mind while I was considering the unstoppable nature of Malakim. The Choir has the unique ability of surviving Corporeal death without Trauma ... but if the player hasn't thought ahead to buy an extra vessel, that still means a lot of delays in getting back to action, delays that a Superior would probably rather avoid.

So, my own proposed house rule:

Fleet of Vessels
A starting Malakite has a number of spare vessels equal to his Corporeal Forces. These Vessels can only be accessed one at a time, and only after a previous vessel has "snuffed it." They are not otherwise accessible on Earth via a Body Bag or any other means unless the player specifically pays points for another vessel.

With this in place, Hell has reason to fear the "Terminator trick." But since the vessels aren't endless, a Virtue does have to keep his resources in mind ... and possibly account for them to a Superior if he spends them foolishly.
LOL you should have kept your over-honorable mouth shut. }:) Like I've kept track of vessels?