View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 11:16 AM   #340
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
I am pretty sure thats a different item from the Gaming Ballistic Adventure Groups, but not heard anything on them in awhile.
Was waiting for actual news. The five TFT products from the "Four Perilous Journeys" project were shipped internationally a while ago, but finally went into the mail early this week: they're starting to surge into backers' hands today, and I'm starting to get "I got my loot!" from folks. So yay final fulfillment stages for that project.

Quote:
Speaking of Gaming Ballistic, they have been busy! A number of projects not listed as Published have come through Kickstarter and some on thier website, but remain in unpublished status here as this is the W23 thread and I'm waiting for that to happen here, or be told they wont be on W23.
I've got a lot on my plate right now finishing up the Nordlond Sagas adventures, though two books - Nordlondr Folk and Hand of Asgard - were distributed as preliminary files and are getting the once-over from backers now.

I intend to start the process to put ALL of my PDFs on W23 and DriveThruRPG over the Xmas break or just before, which is a new thing for me. Since many of my books get a dedicated offset print run and I print extras, DriveThru will NOT have a POD/Physical product option. If you want physical, you'll need to get it from me.

That doesn't preclude physical goods through W23, so I'll be talking with Phil V about that when I get some down time as well.

So "not yet, but soon" for W23 in both physical and PDF form; "not yet, but soon" for PDFs on DriveThru as well.