View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:28 AM   #1
tHEhERETIC

Default In Nomine: the Sandbox

Real Life has gotten the better of a few of us, so I'm opening an AU scene within the IN setting I've already built. All players are welcome. Character sheet is only needed if there are any challenges, and use the same rules as The Pacific War thread.

Actions will not carry over into the main thread unless all parties agree to it, but characters will remember what they're told unless we neuralize them.

To start out, your character finds themselves walking in to The Mad Greek, a famous casual diner in the middle of the desert on the highway between LA and Vegas. There is a bald guy (Corat) hanging out at a table with a soldierly looking fellow (Kyle) who is warming up to a stylishly dressed Asian man (Ryuki) with the help of a couple drinks and a large basket of zucchini fries. The soldierly guy has his back to a different table where a thin black-haired woman in impractically high heels (Ruby) dines seemingly alone. Behind the counter is Larry with a difficult-to-pronounce last name, but he's a fixture in this town and nobody's going to mess with him.

It's like Callahan's, but in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 02-01-2018 at 03:30 AM. Reason: A little bit of crunchiness and an MIB reference
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote