View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:33 AM   #1037
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Report To The Stakeholders

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
We sent out info to several sites and some of our staff are active in different places around the web. I completely agree, though, that our entire team could do a better job of interacting online.

Personally, I keep an eye on the sites where I have a history and post at those sites when appropriate. Some sites -- therpgsite.com -- are places I have never joined, and jumping in just to shill is something I want to avoid. The sites I have personally been a part of and used for well over a decade come down to: RPG.net, ENWorld, and BGG.

This is where we ask for assistance -- fans, MIBs, other staff -- and hope that those who wish to see our games spread get out there and talk to others.
If you made "cut and paste" press releases and emailed them to me, or made them available on a particular website in one spot for easy harvesting, I'm sure that the GURPS blogger community could amplify your signal. We've got over 80 blogs writing at the moment and we average a post from half each week (our velocity isn't what I would like).

In particular, I'd be happy to repost or put out a "This Week in GURPS from SJG" every week for GURPSDay...
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote