View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #8
Nymdok

Default Re: GURPS Community Campaign & Adventure Repository

In addition to converting 1e AD&D to generic Gurps Fantasy I have run:

GURPS Quantum Leap- Travel through time, guide history. Easy to write for, find strange occurences in history write an adventure around it. Quantum Leap, Voyagers!(1982) and lots of others for inspiration.

GURPS Alpha Missions- Based on the Alpha Misions described in World War Z, this takes Spec Ops troops and lets them Cut Down Zombies like so much wheat. The story of course is whats causing the zombie outbreak and who is behind it. It may lack a bit in charachter development the way we play it, but flicking the M60 to full auto and doing suppression fire is alot of fun! Did I mention I love zombies cuz you can kill them in droves and not feel guilty? Again, easy to write for. Pick a nemesis, Use google maps to pick an isolated location (So far Ive used northern Korea, Rocky Mountains, and the Amazon river), Add zombies to kill, innocents to be saved and secrecy to be preserved.

GURPS Broken Moon - Based heavily on the Thundarr world from the old TV show. Not too tough to write and has the uncommon combination of 'Savagery, Superscience and Sorcery!'. Lots of uplifted creatures, some high and ultra tech, and some mispronouced location names are really all you need to get this one off the ground. It helps alot if you watch the episodes.

Nymdok
Nymdok is offline   Reply With Quote