View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #125
evileeyore
Banned

Default Re: Project Jade Serenity [Supers/Technothriller]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
Especially as she is definitely his 'type', an educated, ambitious Southern woman with perfect skin, gorgeous coffee-and-cream complexion and lively dark eyes.
Wow, he's really "off-type" for a Good Ole Boy.

Quote:
Again, if Onyx Rain knew anything about what was going on at Manhanock Asylum for the Criminally Insane, it doesn't make much sense to send us there without warning and allow everyone to be disarmed by the guards.
You are way less suspicious than I am.

Also note: It's entirely possible for Onyx Rain* to not know what's going on (Warden Tyrrell going rogue) while still knowing what's going on (continued unethical research into Project Jade Serenity).

Quote:
If they wanted to secure something they thought was located on Jewell Island, they had every right to turn up in helicopters, with plenty of armed federal agents, and just take it.
You've mentioned the possibility of factionalism within Onyx Rain, so... don't discount it.

I mean Chase can discount it all day long and he seems the type to not even consider it, but as a Player and Research Assistant, I'd keep it in mind.

* Not even discounting that the various factions (Pro-Research/Anti-Research) might be keeping info from one another.
evileeyore is offline   Reply With Quote