View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #63
Refplace

Default Re: Nordlond Sagas: Three new books for the DFRPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
I'll admit I'm excited about this book. I will likely write about why in a blog post. But the content is prime, the art is great, and it's a lot of utility in a small package.
I loved the preview, didn't spot any errors though one item was a bit confusing on first read. Great art (and art doesn't sell me on a book, but I do appreciate it) and each deity is well covered. I would love to see a Designers Notes on the abilities, most I figured out but a couple I'm really unsure on.
Now that I'm done reading the latest Power-Ups by Kromm I will reread it, make any edit comments I spot (if any) in the kickstarter?

For my setting I had no intention of using Norse gods but I am adding these to the setting. I have one minor quibble or suggestion if you can add it.
Give them domains or portfolios called directly out, this would work well with the Dungeon Fantasy line, specifically DF 5: Allies.
On a purely personal and selfish note that may also make importing to my setting that uses a different magic system easier.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote