View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 02:10 AM   #107
Fuhrmanator

Default Re: TFT Helper - beta test of app

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreww View Post
This is all tremendously helpful, I can't wait to get back to work on it next week!
Here's some more:
  • After dropping my longbow after a 17 roll, I was given the option to recover dropped weapon or shoot enemy. The display showed I hadn't dropped the weapon at all.
  • The boundary-free rooms basically allow a retreat until a wizard enemy expires before his nasties get close, because they always take 1/2 ma moves. Enemy summonings should try to engage at full ma even if they give up an attack. Or you could limit how much a character can back up.
  • At 999 there's a strange number of 6s in the combat, which doesn't look like other combats ;-)
  • Edits: I made my way out. Missile Weapons III seems pretty useful ;-)
  • There's a bug with my archer who has no 2nd weapon to save on talents. After a victory, the game switches to "bare hands" as the ready weapon (2nd slot?) and it goes on like that for the rest of the game. At every battle, I had to carefully re-ready my bow. I have screen shots if you want to see.
  • I never found any healing; any of the two consumable items I found caused fatigue.
  • I made a map, which I can email you if you want.
  • When the enemy runs away, e.g., X is hurting and runs, there is part of the movement GUI that remains. That is, the Take X Steps and Act or Dodge menu and the two buttons And Act and And Dodge. Below them is the text explaining what happens when the enemy dies, followed by a Continue button. Again, I have screen shots if needed.
  • During encounter at 254, after the Dazzle spell, I saw a message in the Movement section, "is engaged." with no subject. Seems very odd, as if there was an unnamed character as part of the combat.

Last edited by Fuhrmanator; 06-09-2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: more bugs
Fuhrmanator is offline   Reply With Quote