View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:48 AM   #4
TheAmishStig

Default Re: 6th Edition Movement Sticks for Classic in 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by svawter View Post
Having just run a 4th ed game using Micromachines at Slug-A-Thon 25 in Santa Cruz using home made scaled up turn keys which I apparently mis-sized a bit (the full move is shy about 10% ��) I was just thinking how much I love the new CW 6th ed turning tongue depressors and how I'd have to make some prior to my next game!

Any chance you have a PDF of these so we can PnP our own? Although, not sure how SJG will feel about such a play aid made by fans... "should"™ be "fine"™?
If someone official comes along and weighs in on my uncertainties re: protocol (below) with a "if you do [this], you're good to go"...sure!

Generally 'Da Rulez' for play aids are "If it's for your own personal use, more power to you and thank you for being so passionate about our games"...it's distributing them where SJG then requires licensing agreements, adherence to the Online Policy, and etc.

For these...I'm not sure on the protocol. They should fall under 'Adhere to the Online Policy and you're good', but I don't know what to do about satisfying the disclaimer requirement. I could put the necessary disclaimers on the pages easily enough, but I don't know if that'd pass muster because the pages are meant to be cut up and turned into individual sticks; there's no room on the sticks themselves for a readable disclaimer, that's for sure.
MIB Agent #0460
Ogre 134th Battalion

Lancaster, PA
Imgur: https://agent0460.imgur.com/

Last edited by TheAmishStig; 04-29-2019 at 02:00 PM.
TheAmishStig is offline   Reply With Quote