View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
Highland_Piper

Default Vodoo in a modern setting

So I was asked by my gaming group to run a game for the weekend as the normal GM was busy with other things. These are not GURPS players although one has played with the great Phil Masters before.

I ran Monster Hunters as it fit everyone's shared interest and as I only had half a week to plan I used Pyramid #3/31: Monster Hunters adventure "Last Stand on Mason Drive" with a few alterations.

So with 8 pregenerated characters I ran the game and it ended seconds before the big fight. Only one character was a full 400 points the rest were sidekicks.

Well they seemed to enjoy it enough to want me to run it now but I need to find a system for Vodoo and the 3e book won't fit my setting from what I've read of it. One of the sidekicks is going to take up Vodoo as he is playing a research student that is studying Vodoo and Urban History at the local University. Any suggestions? I'm starting to research the religion right now but any helpful nudges in the right direction would be great. Obviously I'll be needing my copy of GURPS Thaumatology.
GURPS Mega Dungeons DFRPG Facebook Page
Highland_Piper is offline   Reply With Quote