View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:29 PM   #27
JLV

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip Adventures - Now on Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philreed View Post
Did you not receive updates to the Legacy Edition project (last year's campaign) that included info about Adventures?

We do not have a TFT mailing list. Multiple mailing lists makes life complicated; we're not a big team and some of us are already so overloaded that we're drowning in responsibilities. More mailing lists makes us cry.
Phil, I think the real issue here is that people didn't pay much attention to the nuts and bolts (even though you DID tell us about the change to the Warehouse23 account), and that changed the usual 10% who didn't get the word in a timely fashion into something probably closer to 25%. The bottom line is that I think this is largely self-correcting over the next few Warehouse23 Kickstarters since the word will get out and people will take steps to make sure they are following Warehouse23 too. I don't think you really need to take any additional steps (like new mailing lists or anything) as long as you keep doing what you did for this one in all the same places. And of course, those of us who have friends interested in a particular game will continue to inform of new Kickstarters, I'm sure...

Question, though: I see in your BGG post on the Pocket Box kickstarter that you say it will be through the Steve Jackson Games account instead of Warehouse23. Or is that me mis-reading what you said there?
JLV is offline   Reply With Quote