View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
uruca

Default Some questions (Illusion/mommy/transferral/etc)

Can someone please help? I've been playing Munchkin for 5 days nonstop with some friends ( we're totally addicted now lol) but we came across some doubts:

1. Let's say someone use the Mommy card on a lvl 2 monster... So I'm fighting a monster lvl 2 and a lvl 12... If another player uses illusion on the lvl 2 monster to put a, let's say, lvl 20 monster. Am I fighting a 12 and a 20 or the Mommy loses its effect if the lvl 2 disappeared through Illusion?

2. If the bad stuff of a monster doesn't let u use your weapons on the next combat, can you use a cheat card to ignore that and use the weapon?

3. Is there a limit of players on a party? We are playing that u can only have help from one person in a combat, is that correct?

4. Is there a limit of monsters on a combat? If the guy is fighting a drooling slime and I use wandering monster to put king tut... Can someone mate the king tut and another player put the wight brothers (undead) so the guy have to fight 4 monsters?

5. Can I use transferral potion to transfer the monster to myself?

6. What's the duration of a game (avg)? Sometimes playin' with 5 players, we have 3 and a half hour games! That's insane! People get tired of not having multiple chances of winning (we already had a 2 games 6 hours and a half marathon... If ur hand is not that good nor e table it gets really frustrating!) what could be wrong?

Cheers and Thanks for the help! :)

Last edited by uruca; 03-29-2013 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Forgot one question
uruca is offline   Reply With Quote