View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #17
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Derek (that is the steward's name, according to his name tag) does have a little swish in his step. Every so often he'll look back at the cowboy on 'his' plane, especially when the tether in the back makes some noise once again. Soon after a lean and dignified woman who you hadn't seen before steps out of the tail section to chat briefly with Derek. She an exotic beauty, possibly albino but for eyes so green they nearly glow. She nods quietly, never smiling, and then sits down in an empty back seat as though she'd been there all along.
Innerestin'... he muses. So, Wind at the tail, a one-man roundup workin' the aisle, and a gen-u-ine lady of dedication sittin' quiet. This'll be quite the trip.

If an opportunity arises to talk quietly with either Derek or the lady, Kane takes it. Otherwise, as the flight nears its end, he makes a trip to the restroom, nodding a "hello" to the lady as he passes. He tries to time things so that he can be nearby her when the plane lands, grabbing an empty seat nearby since there's no time to get back to his own -- they've already lit the seat belt sign and everything!

As the plane stops, he stands, stretches his lean frame and starts to step into the aisle -- then draws back, noticing he's "accidentally" stepped in the lady's path.

Kane tips his hat. "Beg your pardon, ma'am." He glances at the overhead bin. "Uh, like a hand with your bag? Least I can do after nearly treddin' on your toes."

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote