View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Anything going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
I wish that the new IN products had a physical copy option. I'd probably buy Lilith, then. As it is, I have almost every In Nomine book (never gonna touch IN: Anime, and I found a sacred rare copy of the Ethereal Player's Guide just a few months ago at a seedy Seattle used bookstore) and would like to further support the line...but I dislike gaming pdfs. That said, if buying them would lead to more of them...maybe I'll do it. There need to be more IN books. More. More. More.
The only way we're going to get any more IN books is if the current ones sell well enough that it's worth SJGames' while to add to the line. And that means buying the PDFs.

Besides, they print out real pretty, and then you can give them spill-resistant plastic covers. (And there are currently four Superiors supplements - enough for a full-sized book. Granted, I wouldn't have chosen Eli, Litheroy, Asomedus, and Lilith for Superiors 5, but that's the book I've got sitting beside the other volumes.)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote