View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:48 AM   #1992
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Found while poking around my things, still trying to engineer/reverse engineer a working Corp HP thing.

https://maroon-ed.livejournal.com/157923.html

I wish I could tag on here, because this one's for Sylver.

--nonbumpiness--I am such a fantastic dork. Corp HP are in fact the variant rules from the GM guide, and it goes like this:
Quote:
Body hits are equal to Total Forces + Corporeal Forces + Strength. Vessels and Toughness both add 5 Body hits per level. Celestials and humans fall unconscious at 0 Body hits, and die after taking additional hits equal to their (vessel level or Toughness) + Corporeal Forces + Strength.
All PC angels have a vessel level of 3 unless they've bought up from that. Humans...I'll edit this inaminnit. --Edit-- Humans, functional vessel level one, putting Cameron and Glen's HP's in the low teens, as opposed to the single digits they'd have otherwise.

XP inaminnit, once I remember where the cost chart is.

--edit-- This is In Nomine, multiplied by my truly dreadful filing system. Chart? Ha! How does 8 CP strike everyone? You all could use an upgrade, right?
And much thanks to ladyarcana for putting crunchiness on her character sheets, so I have some sense of how seldom I've given out said points.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-27-2017 at 05:32 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote