View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #47
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: [OOC] In Nomine: the Mile Higher Club

Mysteris--sorry I did in fact forget about your schedule. Thanks for being a good sport!

Reminder on my GM style--while I try to stick to the books as best I can, if I think something would be really cool and it works intuitively I will run with it. I may back-engineer it later with the rules (as I have with the Dark Man--he was originally going to be a demon), but... My advice is that if your gut says one thing makes sense, and the rules say otherwise, go with your gut. Story over rules. Loose canon.

I am having so much fun watching this conversation, you have no idea.

I'm on lunch just now, but have something evil planned for when I get off work, or maybe late tonight when the European players have had their 'turn'.

I like how Methariel has filled in some of the details on Los Angeles--all of you feel free to do the same. This will be the truth as far as your character knows it, and will in most cases be the truth. Make this setting your own. It saves me writing ;)

Remember next Sunday, the 23rd at 2pm California time. Try to give me a sense of whether you can be there, and I'll adjust my NPC's accordingly. I'll make sure not to throw you anything you can't handle.

Barbara

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 09-18-2007 at 01:51 PM. Reason: note on setting
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote