View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #19
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: Can Celestials Have Kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftkitty View Post
Which book is this in again? (So I know which one to get if I ever see money again... Marc! Marc! Why hast thou forsaken me?)
Er... um... I know it's out there somewhere...

(One of these years, I really should put together a consolidated index for all the books. However, that year is not this year.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftkitty View Post
Just as a thought, what does a Superior go through if he or she decides to go for it? Same as anyone else?
They can, yes. Alternately, they can grab loose Forces and knit them together, or they can use a mix of their own Forces and loose Forces. (I used that in-game a while back - Lilith was getting to be "too human" in her own estimation, so she pushed the Forces with those emotions out of herself and into a brand-new Lilim (combining with Forces from other Celestials, including one from one of the Seraphim in the player party)... who turned Bright as soon as she was created. This caused quite a stir in both Heaven and Hell, to say the least. Meanwhile, Lilith has gone back to her canon portrayal.)
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote