View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 10:05 AM   #37
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams II (OCC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Would there be access to Arm ST / Lifting ST / Striking ST with appropriate unusual background perks? If so, would they also decrease in cost by half? Is HP half due to being ST based?
As it says: All other ST costs are the same. So no, they are not halved. Yes, this means ST is more than the sum of its parts. If you want lifting ST I won't charge a perk for any reasonable* level. HP in particular is not negotiable: it will be the full two points. If you want to argue for the others at half price, go ahead. I doubt I'll approve arm ST, but I'm quite happy to work with lifting or striking ST.

Quote:
Would a severely limited unconcious Warp to give GM flexibility to out you in different spots of similar alternate realities be out of place?
Historically speaking, I've used license drift has given me to achieve the same effect. So yes, its appropriate to add to the Warp package. It'd look pretty much identical in terms of modifiers, and wouldn't actually change the character's abilities.

*Yes, this intentionally left undefined. just build a person and you'll be fine.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote