View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 11:15 PM   #11
tbone

Default Re: Nordlond Sagas: Three new books for the DFRPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
The short version is my website.
Thanks. To be clear, this is a zero-urgency matter; I think you have some other, more pressing things on hand at the moment. Do those first. : )

For future reference, though: I did initially search your site to download the latest versions. I may be missing something, but on the GB Store pages, I don't see any login for Kickstarter backers or other past purchasers. The only way I can get to a login is by first adding something to the cart, then proceeding to checkout, which offers a login option for returning customers, all of which is not ideal if I want to log in and browse, confirm past purchases, etc., without jumping right to checkout. (And is a past Kickstarter backer a "returning customer" on the GB Store?)

My humble suggestions for future GB Store upgrades:

1. Offer guidance on how past purchasers, both via GB Store and Kickstarter, can check for and download PDF updates.
2. Put login (including customer account creation) before the cart.
3. As you have products for several game systems, let users filter store offerings by system.

Alternately, just let me know the obvious existing remedies to all of those, that I'm missing.

Most importantly, keep filling the store with more. It's good stuff!

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote