View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
Catgunner

Default Re: THS Assassination

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wball
Good point. Confused players can become bored players. As a player, I hate it when I know we´ve barely scratched the surface and the GM throws around hints of layers upon layers still to come, grinning deviously from behind his screen.
Yeah, I've been that GM laughing maniacly from behind the screen. I really can't help but create plots that many layers, often relying on the players innate habit to lie to each other even when they don't need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost
If the goal is to discredit the target as well as killing him consider the value of <ahem> recreational cyberdolls, celebrity xox or eidelon optional but highly recomended. The presence of one at the crime scene may raise questions about the targets sincerity and general character.
Actually in this case, the basic goal for the bad guys is to mainly sow confusion to facilitate some other scheme. (I'm essentially lifting the plot from Toxic Memes that they use an example of how to create a memetic campaign.) But funny that you mention it, one of my layers is the fact that the target actually is involved in some indiscrete activities with either bioroids or cyberdolls, or (if my players can handle it) an erotopus, and his girlfriend (or wife?) has found out....making her a suspect at first.

Also it's going to be slightly complicated by the fact that the two different attempts are hired by two different sources.
Catgunner is offline   Reply With Quote