View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:36 PM   #46
Flyndaran
Untagged

Default Re: Highest strength of TL10 human?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallor View Post
My question was directed at how strong a born-human human could be, with TL10 modifications. Even if that meant genemodding-in gorilla DNA in a Trojan-horse-style virus, what matters to me is that it begins with an otherwise unmodified human.
It's that full no holds barred TL 10 could rebuild EVERYTHING, so it wouldn't matter what you started as or with.
At its crudest, just to prove a point, you could just transplant his brain into whatever you created.
Also there is no real TL 10, only what the particular GM says fits their specific TL 10-ish setting. Look at all the threads arguing over whether some item is plausible, possible, or downright superscience. If we can't all agree on what gets the caret...
It seems like you're trying to munchkin out a max stat character like Gurps was a set of splat books akin to Rifts or D&D.
I don't think that really works.
But if that's what you want...
Most posters would agree that it's theoretically possible for a large human male to have ST 18-20 base with maybe a few points in Lifting Strength. So that's where you can start with genetic hoodoo.