View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #7
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Help with organising cards in play

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffy View Post
Two final questions - With your items you're equipping yourself with, say for example you have an item that is for 2 Hands and another item that is for 1 Hand, I could put the 2 Hands item on the table that I'm using and the other 1 Hand item sideways in case I want to use that later or sell it, is that correct? I can still sell this sideways item if I want to or I believe I can also interchange it with the 2 Hands item if that suits me during a battle? Are these interchangeable throughout the game or do they get discarded at any point like race or class cards?
When you are in battle is the only time you can't change the Items you are using. You cannot choose to discard Items, even if you want to, unless you are using the card to power a discard ability or you are selling the Item for a level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffy View Post
Finally, I think I read somewhere that Big items are treated differently. I know you can only use 1 Big item so if you have 2 Big items can one be placed sideways on the table or is that not allowed? If not allowed, does that have to remain in your hand or sell it etc?
You can only have one Big item on the table (unless you are a Dwarf or use a Cheat! or Hireling to let you have an extra one). Other Big items must stay in your hand. You can sell them if you want, since you're allowed to sell from your hand.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote