View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 01:35 PM   #339
Refplace

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Updates made.
I made a few last night but waited till Kromm updated the GURPS News today to post a note about it.
We had two sneaky late releases last night, probably so staff could enjoy Thanksgiving. I hope they all do!
TFT Adventures and a Ogre Spacegamer bundle.

Some other progess noted but as the year comes to a close I could use some help by any insiders willing and able to.
There are two TFT adventures last listed as in editing. Are they part of the TFT Adventures just released?
I am pretty sure thats a different item from the Gaming Ballistic Adventure Groups, but not heard anything on them in awhile.
Speaking of Gaming Ballistic, they have been busy! A number of projects not listed as Published have come through Kickstarter and some on thier website, but remain in unpublished status here as this is the W23 thread and I'm waiting for that to happen here, or be told they wont be on W23.

Finally, there is a GURPS Sorcery item I think was actually a rumor about the one already published. Would love conformation on that so I can clean up the list before starting next years list.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries