View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 04:50 AM   #6
jouvans

Default Re: Run away from multiple monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
Once you have died, you cannot gain or lose levels, so it doesn't matter. However, no, you wouldn't have to suffer any of the effects from trying to Run Away from King Tut.

(The reason for this rule is because otherwise people could gang up on a dead player and knock them down several levels while they literally could not defend themselves.)
Hi everybody and please apologize for my poor english.
According to this reply, I just need an information about a multiple monsters case which happened just yesterday:
Player level 4, facing both King Tut and Wight Brothers. He couldn't win at all, so he tried to run away. He ran away successfully from King Tut but, according to the monster's card, he lost 2 levels anyway. Now, I think, he is no more a 4 level player, but only a 2 level player, isn't he? Well, next he had to escape the Wight Brothers but they don't pursue players below level 3...
So I ask: according to your post (where bad things of the first monster affect the player immediately, so that the second one could not drain levels to him), I think that in this case my friend had not to deal with Wight brothers as he dropped to level 2 after king Tut and the Wight brothers did not pursue a level 2 player.

Am I right?
Thank you in advance for the answer
jouvans is offline   Reply With Quote