View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 01:05 PM   #8
Gearloose

Default Re: Psionic Sorcery (and psionics questions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery View Post
TK Grab - Usually you need to pick up an object with a Ready Maneuver before you can use another maneuver with it.

Astral Sight - Medium(Visual) would be a viable alternative, but note that the range is quite short [Powers mentions an assumed one yard range], and also that Exclusive is not a RAW modifier for Medium.

Healing - Not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do you just want Healing with Injuries Only and Capped?
I thought you needed to pick up the object first. Just wanted to be sure.

Ah, I must have missed the part about the range from Medium(Visual), I thought it was a line-of-sight thing.

About the healing, more or less... with Injuries Only and Capped you could still heal the same person every day, maybe even two or more times a day, if your skill is high enough. I was thinking of a power that works like Bandaging and Treat Shock, something you can do after the danger passes, but you can't keep using it to heal 8 extra HP per day. I like the danger and drama of characters being taken out for a long time and would rather that grievously injured characters weren't back at their feet after two or three days of almost dying. Maybe it could be an accessibility limitation for Healing, but I think that would reduce it's cost too much.
Gearloose is offline   Reply With Quote