View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #800
PhoenixPaw

Default Re: 50-point Abilities

Hmm ... I once had a nice Affliction written down on a piece of paper that I had called Succubus Kiss.
Basically a breath-attack Affliction at max range 2y, causing stun, with ecstacy as secondary effect.

However, the paper is gone, and at ten past 11pm and a workday tomorrow I'm far too tired to conjure up a new version of it now.

[EDIT]
Ok, morning and here's my rework of

SUCCUBUS KISS (-80%/-80%) 25
Joyous Kiss: Affliction 10 (w/ Ecstasy +100%; Accessible, only against Males* -20%; Accessible, Only at Night -20%; Blood Agent -40%; Cost Fatigue, 3 FP -15%; Mêlée, Reach C, can't parry -35%**; Takes Extra Time, 4 seconds -30%; Takes Recharge, 15 Sec -20%;) [20]
Killing Kiss
Affliction 10 (w/ Stun +10%; Secondary Effect, Heart Attack +60%; Accessible, only against Males* -20%; Accessible, Only at Night -20%; Blood Agent -40%; Cost Fatigue, 3 FP -15%; Mêlée, Reach C, can't parry -35%**; Takes Extra Time, 4 seconds -30%; Takes Recharge, 15 Sec -20%;) 20/5 = [5]

Description:
This is the (in?)famous kiss of an Succubus. It can send a man reeling in ecstasy, or kill. The kiss does not only works on males, it works on females attracted to their own gender, and it's totally useless against men not into females. Incubi also have this ability, with the sole difference is the genders are switched on user and eligible targets.
Exactly what it is in their kiss that gives people such joy, or can cause heart attacks have been debated by many. Those that are in the know are either Incubi or Succubi themselves, or turn up dead of heart failure.

They can kiss mortals normally of course.

Designer Notes:
* Actually, should be read as "People attracted to the Succubus apparent gender". But since Succubi (female lust-demons) tends to attract males more than females. In any case, it uses the same rationale as appearance.
To make it an Incubus Kiss, just switch the genders.
** Well, it's a kiss, so what other way to represent it than this?

[EDIT]
Forgot the -5% for "Can't parry" first. So, now I reduced the Fatigue Cost with one to compensate (which makes the kisses usable more often). :-)

Last edited by PhoenixPaw; 09-19-2008 at 07:29 AM.
PhoenixPaw is offline   Reply With Quote