View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 02:47 AM   #108
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Soft announcement: new Ogre set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jackson View Post
NEW VERSION - This 12-page PDF includes all art corrections, See a typo or other error? Post it. Thanks.
...just in case "includes all art corrections" does not include the following because it was not noticed:
The Mark 5 is missing line art where the tower meets the upper chassis.

I'm sure I am the only one who cares, but having Faction Iconography on the OGREs (the Combine Hourglass for example,
would really be a nice touch).
These are on the 3D OGRE Chipboard units, and look pretty cool, and I might add, not as noticeable. ;)

Does anyone else think the OGRE Movement stat blocks may benefit and be more at-a-glance friendly if they are changed to this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128248...7659076220365/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatDeath View Post
4.01: You may wish to avoid gendered langauge here. Not all Ogre players are male, though to be fair, the vast majority are.
How about simply saying "they" or "their" instead of "he" or "she"?...in the case of 4.01 have it: "During their own turn..." for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced Buckeye View Post
Wow...this is one of those times I'm just going to sit back and watch the action. More able participants than myself are already engaged.
Except for some cosmetic things I've added... +1 :)

Last edited by Tim Kauffman; 04-15-2016 at 04:06 AM.
Tim Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote