View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #41
griffin

Default Re: Stuff I'd like to see in Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin
Here are some things I'd like to see in Pyramid:

Adventures: GURPS Adventures I'd like to see: ... I'd like to also see GURPS Space adventures using a setting from GURPS Space Atlas IV.
Getting more specific on Space Atlas IV adventures I'd like to see.

Chelsea (Brittania III): I'd like to see an adventure or two set on Chelsea. The Institute for Mental Evolution, anti-parahuman protestors, the multistellar corp Biotech Orion, the proximity to the Phoenix Domain, and a number of other interesting factors make this one a natural setting for ultra-tech adventure.

Colossus (Tangerine II): The water-world setting with the water-breathing Medusans could make for some interesting adventures.

Medusa (Lilith II): See reasoning on Colossus. Medusa is the main world for the water-breathing parahuman Medusans.

Moonjam (Kaiwaith II): Fun adventuring due to the exotic setting and free-wheeling criminal underworld. Being able to ride a Slorsh (biped carnivorous riding lizards) is reason enough to want place an adventure in this setting. Then there's the existence of the Dark Lightning pirate brotherhood. Space pirates, crimelords, and pseudo-dino riding - what more can you want in an adventure!

Rhad (Graylight II): Whisper Wolf hunting!
griffin is offline   Reply With Quote