View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:26 PM   #10
ISNorden

Default Re: [attunement/angels] New Servitor Attunement for angels of Flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegonthesane View Post
I'm not completely and utterly opposed to some redundancy in effects - e.g. Cel Attract duplicating Cherubim/Djinn, Eth Charm duplicating Habbalah, Eth Harmony duplicating Seraph of Flowers - but given this is being duplicated within a Word that greatly fits it, I'd say it should be flat-out better than the publicly available versions. Especially given the cost, I'd have done this as requiring a roll to activate from the "caster", and no saves whatsoever from the targets.

As for combat tactics - there is no reason I can think of why Novalites should not be exceedingly efficient at bringing violent conflict to an end in a manner both expedient and causing minimal harm. If they choose to abuse the tools to kill people - dissonance conditions are present.
So for 4 Essence, two combatants would automatically have to Hug It Out as long as the angel's activation roll succeeded? (I'm guessing straight Perception check, to pick out the right people at the right moment...) THIS sounds like an attunement worth buying and playing; thanks so much!

[grins at the thought of a Divine Intervention turning a riot into a group hug]