View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 06:20 PM   #197
Steve Plambeck

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Speaking of login issues with the new W23.... I was on an older device when I registered my account at the new site following the instructions that were e-mailed to us. I used the exact same e-mail address and password, as instructed, and got logged into the new site. There was my previous account info, order history, etc, all well and good.

Later, back on my (up-to-date newer Win 10) computer I go to log into the new site, it just won't let me. Won't recognize the password, won't let me reset the password, and attempts to re-do the registration procedure won't work either. Maybe I could start a new account, but that's not what I want to do. With my old account already registered at the new W23 site, and having logged in previously, I simply cannot get into the new site from my newer computer. But I can get in on the old computer without any problem. I can also still get into the old W23 site on either computer, but the new site is inaccessible unless using my older machine. Waited days and tried again, same problem. This makes no sense.