Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: Cards for the current administration

Some other possibilities:

Sarah Palin
Power 2
Resistance 3
Alignment: Straight, Conservative
Personality
"What's the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom? Lipstick." -- Sarah Palin

Sarah gets +6 on an attack to control Alaska. The Late-Night Comics get +2 on attacks to destroy her!

Once per turn, Sarah Palin may change her mind and pull her action out of an attack without penalty.
+++

Late-Night Comics (A card I made on an older thread)
Power -- 3/1
Resistance -- 3
Alignment: Corporate
Media

"If you watch the news and don't like it, then this is your counter program to the news." -- Jon Stewart

Sooner or later, everyone gets skewered by the Comics. Any time they're involved in an attack, on other side, roll a die: on a 1-3, they're Liberal for the rest of the turn, on a 4-5, they're Conservative, and on a 6, they're simply Weird. The Comics may also spend their action to keep one Media group from taking part in an attack.

Alaska
Power: 4/2
Resistance: 5
Alignment: Government (I could see an argument for Conservative or Violent, too, based on the classic stereotypes)
Huge, Coastal, Place
"Ladies, in Alaska your odds are good, but the goods are odd."

Adds +5 to any attack to control the Multinational Oil Companies. The companies get an identical bonus on attacks to control Alaska!

Strange things crop up in Alaska sooner or later. By spending its action, the player controlling Alaska may go through the discard pile and claim one Weird or Fanatic group for their hand. The card must still be brought into play normally. If no such group can be found, the action is lost for that turn.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"

Last edited by Rocket Man; 08-31-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote