View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:30 PM   #4959
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: New Reality Seeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astromancer View Post
Try this one...

A famous incident called Miracle of the House of Brandenburg on Homeline preserved Prussia's exsistance. But on this Q6 low manna parallel a Cabalist at the court of Elizabeth of Russia seems to have greatly improved her health. Thus, the Russo-Austrian victory at Kunderdorf was agressively followed up. Prussia has basically ceased to exist.
That one has some serious cascade potential. I'm not sure if a crushing defeat in the european war effects Britain's assent to oceanic dominance during the 7 years war.

I'm not sure if this actually destroys prussia though. The Austrians will take silesia, but the russians have the polish-lithianian commonwealth in the way, though that entity is extremely weak and in our timeline will be partitioned into nothingness within 50 years. I suppose you could have sweden claim some of the northern lands, but then you may have just replaced prussia with Sweden. Though if you just put prussia back 15 years of growth, that may have serious consequences later down the line.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote