View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 06:50 PM   #91
kirbwarrior

Default Re: Rules you ignore/alter.

One rule I somehow never noticed until about a month ago is that daily HP recovery requires rest and food. That's not unrealistic (I think?), but I was thinking that Rapid Healing can become slightly better by doing as it does normally (+5 HT to recover), but on days you don't rest you can still recover HP at a -10 (total -5) to represent the slight healing ability some people seem to have that I would attribute to Rapid Healing. The effect is so small that I don't think it would really be even a point, and I could even see using it universally; HT10 person would never succeed, but HT15 can rarely heal without rest.

Oh, and Very Rapid Healing is entirely changed, it now just doubles any and all healing (although it probably makes most sense to restrict it to HP) while still giving the effects of RH. In a mundane setting it's unchanged and in settings where daily healing is the least useful form of healing it stays useful.
kirbwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote