View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #22
naloth

Default Re: [Supers] Nerfed Marvel Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenessofme1 View Post
Question regarding my Wasp build. As you may have seen, her Flight advantage is significantly over the -80% disadvantage limit. This isn't a huge deal (in a situation like this, accuracy is better than pure efficiency or effectiveness), but I do generally dislike "wasted" limitations, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I saw the suggestion of adding Reliable, which could work, but I'm not sure it would 100% make sense, so opinions on that would also be appreciated.
Honestly I'd question all of the limitations. They seem to overlap a bit:

Only when shrunk to SM-10, which is ok... but she's also taking full value for a "vulnerable" SM-1 machine. Since you're claiming the former, I'd price breakable at the SM-10 value.

Winged -25%. Again, the drawback here is usually the wings take extra space and can be targeted. It's effectively the same limitation as "Breakable" which allows things to be targeted and broken.

On another note, you should also spell out the drawbacks of Superscience. It sounds like there will be countermeasures or extra vulnerability to attacks.
naloth is offline   Reply With Quote