View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 04:16 PM   #1437
Phantasm

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

From a non-canon mini (mostly just messing around in the game channel):

<Host> "Welcome, one and all, to the first annual HYDRAthon! We have taken over the national PBS headquarters and co-opted their studio to raise funds for our next harebrained scheme at world domination! Hail HYDRA!" *stage whisper* "Can we actually say this? Oh, wait, we're *live*?"

<Meatshield> "I can't decide whether this is some bonehead's idea of setting a trap for even dumber heroes or an actual fundraiser."
<Chelsea> "It can't be both?"

After showing the never before aired second episode of Heil, Honey, I'm Home: <Host> "You know, if you send us money, we won't *have* to torture you with trash like this series!"

<Host> "We're now in hour three of the first annual HYDRAthon, and I must say, the authorities and superheroes of this town are showing *remarkable* restraint! We haven't had to shoot at *anyone* trying to enter the building!" *gunfire off-camera* "Oh, there we go! Oh, no wait, that was just Bob testing out the new M4s we have in stock. Those can be yours as well, at cost!"

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote