View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #190
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [RPM] Post your rituals here

I just built a big set of rituals and I thought I'd post them. Some of them are pretty basic, but also pretty important. This set of rituals was made with a witch specializing in countering other mages in mind. I talk about good use as well as the effects.

I'm still wondering a few things:

1) if a mage has their casting ability taken away by magic, do their charms still work? This is important because one of the charms is meant to restore a casters powers --

2) If I want to reinforce armor, (lets say I want to make an injury resistant leather coat, harry Dresden style), Am I bestowing a bonus, adding a trait (DR) or doing something else?

3) how does the 'flaming sword' build work? Right now the last ritual in the list is that spell, and its just taking object weight, duration, and the external damage numbers (*3 the listed). Is that legal? Relatedly, if I want to give someone the ability to throw fire balls for 10 minutes, how does that work?

Feel free to critique any of the rituals, though I am most concerned about the ones above.

Rituals
Spoiler:  

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote