View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 09:42 PM   #2
Plane

Default Re: [MA] Grab and Smash / Kiss the Wall: Face + Wall Combo?

Cole cleared this up in technical grappling: you don't grapple the "face" or "skull" but rather both collectively as the "head" at -3, which works out to half (2.5) rounded up for targeting either from their ideal direction (front for face, rear for skull)

Hair seems like it could be important in grappling, but seems largely unaddressed. The closest I've seen is that Technical Grappling imparts 1 Control Resistance to those with bare skin, so I think that's only bald+beardless people for the head.

Where somewhat of a limbo exists however is if you're grappling the head and you want to Grab+Smash someone's nose/jaws specifically...

I guess I'd assume that if you're grappling the head you get your choice of which part of the head (or part of the face) you want to smash?

Or if you're just grappling the torso but want to orient someone so when they hit the wall it's their head that hits and not their torso? Unless Cole snuck that into Fantastic Dungeon Grappling, I still don't think we have it.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote